One to One Private Courses
Courses are designed for each individual student. This means you get exactly what you need from your course.
- Your first lesson will be a free 30 minute online or telephone class. We will use this time to confirm your level and set goals.
- You can choose to study on an intensive course (for example having a lesson everyday) or on a regular course (once or twice a week).
- We can meet in one of our classrooms in Delft. We can meet in some other convenient location, like your home or workplace. Or you can study remotely by telephone or online via Zoom, WhatsApp and Skype.
- You can study general English which can help you in everyday life or on holiday.
- You can study English for your job so that you can be more confident at work.
- You can prepare for an examination like the Cambridge Advanced or the BEC higher (see below for more information about what exams are available).
Courses are arranged for small groups (maximum 4 students) in our Delft classrooms and will be announced via our email list (sign up on the right) or advertised locally. Email us for information about current courses.
The cost of the course depends on how much time you would like to study with English Voice.
Please email info @ englishvoice.nl with information about your availability and budget and we will find a solution that suits you.
Find out more about popular examinations: