Let’s bring our community together
During these long grey winter days school remains closed. Parents are forced to invent ever new ways to keep their kids busy. Others live alone and have many hours to fill.
Would you welcome a small distraction? Would you like to see your name in print? Or is your little one a budding writer or artist?
My son and I have a newspaper project and would like to open it up to the English Voice community. Please join us! We’re welcoming submissions for the brand new English Voice Academy Press. Check out what we’re looking for below.
We will accept any type of submission; poems, short stories, articles, recipes, photos or drawings.
The theme for this issue is: The Seasons
Anyone at any age is welcome to contribute to our new journal.
- Entries should be in English (mostly).
- Entries should relate to the theme: The Seasons.
- Texts should be maximum 500 words long.
- We can only accept digital files.
- This is a family journal, please make sure material is appropriate.
- Your submission must be your own original work.
- Anyone is welcome to submit something but we cannot promise to use everything.
- Participation is free.
- Submit your piece by the 7th February 2021 at the latest.
Send your entry or any questions by email to info @ EnglishVoiceAcademy .com
Digital copies of the journal will be ready to distribute the last week of February for free and a limited number of print copies will be available at cost.
We are very excited to have received some beautiful pieces of work for our newspaper. Now we are in the production phase and can’t wait to announce distribution by the end of February.
Make sure to sign up here to receive your digital copy:
Print copies can be ordered by emailing us here before the end of February 2021: info @ EnglishVoiceAcademy .com